Welcome to MyHealtheLife, our Secure Patient Portal
Stony Brook Medicine’s Patient Portal, MyHealtheLife, gives all our patients, age 13 and up, private, anytime access to your own personal health information.
Powered by CernerHealth, MyHealtheLife is secure and easy to use. To access the portal sign in below.
New! MyHealtheLife Access for Patients Age 13 and Older
Our patient portal access has expanded to give private access to patients age 13 and up. You can use the portal to:
- Look at your own health records and medical history
- Get your lab and test results
- Send a private message to your doctor
- Renew your medications
- Ask for an appointment
You’re in Charge
Your MyHealtheLife patient portal account and information is kept private. Your doctors and other healthcare providers will not share your health information with anyone except you, unless you want it shared.
Already have access? Login to the patient portal here:
Have questions? View our frequently asked ones here .
Need technical support with MyHealtheLife? Call (877) 621-8014.
Want to sign up for MyHealtheLife? Here’s how:
- While you’re in the hospital or during your next office visit, tell the front desk staff that you would like to create a MyHealtheLife patient portal account.
- You will be given a form to complete and return.
- An email invitation will then be sent to you. Once you accept the invitation, you will be taken to the registration page for MyHealtheLife. You will have 90 days to create your account.