At Advanced Specialty Care you and your family have access to expert Stony Brook physicians skilled in diagnosing and treating a wide range of medical conditions. For more information about any specialty, select it below.
For more information about a specialty, click on the link.
- Internal Medicine (Primary Care, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Geriatrics, Infectious Diseases, Pulmonary, Rheumatology)
- Neurosurgery (Pediatric Neurosurgery, Neurosurgery Spine Center, Movement Disorders Center)
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Orthopaedics (Foot and Ankle Surgery, Hand Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedics, Podiatry, Spine Surgery, Sports Medicine)
- Pain Management
- Pediatrics (Primary Care, Allergy/Immunology, Cardiology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology (GI), Infectious Diseases, Nephrology, Pulmonology, Rheumatology)
- Radiology / Imaging
- Surgery (Bariatric Weight Loss Surgery; Colon & Rectal Surgery; Ear, Nose & Throat (Otolaryngology); General/Gastrointestinal Surgery; Hernia Care; Pediatric Surgery; Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery; Vascular and Endovascular Surgery; Vein Care)