Care for Disorders of the Brain, Spine, Nerves or Muscle
Our specialty-trained experts offer our patients the latest in diagnostic tests and treatments, including the most advanced imaging tests, the latest FDA-approved pharmacological treatments and therapies and access to clinical trials. Our disease-specific care includes access to a variety of resources and therapies to assist with rehabilitation and reintegration into everyday life during and after treatment.
Advanced Specialty Care
500 Commack Road, Suite 201
Commack, NY 11725
- ADHD and other behavioral disorders
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Cervical dystonia
- Essential tremor
- Huntington’s disease
- Parkinson’s Disease
Specialties offered at our Commack office:
- General Neurology - treatment for deterioration of thinking or behavior, dizziness, loss of consciousness, motor alterations (such as weakness, or tremor), sensory alterations (such tingling or numbness), pain, or a history of brain or spinal cord injury.
- Epilepsy and Seizure – evaluation, treatment and routine care for patients with seizures or epilepsy as well as comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services for individuals with uncontrolled seizures.
- Movement Disorders - evaluation, treatment, medical management, botulinum toxin injection and surgical therapy to appropriate candidates.
- Pediatric Neurology (Beginning in September 2018) – diagnosis and management for a comprehensive range of disorders of the brain, spinal cord, muscles and nerves in children.
Our neurologists are supported by dedicated physician assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, therapists, neuropsychologists, psychologists and social workers, as well as administrative support staff charged with guiding our patients through their care experiences.
For more information about our specialties, and other practice locations visit our website.