Treatment of all Spinal Disorders
The goal of treatment is the restoration of patients to an active lifestyle. Surgery is an option made available to certain patients whose condition has not improved with conservative management.
Advanced Specialty Care
500 Commack Road, Suite 100
Commack, NY 11725
- Herniated discs
- Spinal stenosis
- Degenerative arthritis of the spine
- Spinal deformity
- Adult and pediatric scoliosis
- Flatback syndrome
Specialties offered at our Commack office:
- Surgical management of spinal deformities
- Revision surgery for pseudoarthrosis and failed prior procedures
- Fusionless scoliosis surgery
- Minimally invasive surgical techniques
- Motion preservation surgery, including lumbar and cervical disc replacement
- Bone morphogenic proteins
Our providers are an experienced and trusted resource for world-class orthopaedic care on Long Island and beyond. With more than 75,000 annual office visits, over 6,000 surgeries each year and a wide breadth of subspecialties, Stony Brook Orthopaedic Associates has handled everything from routine procedures to the most complex cases.
For more information about our specialties, and other practice locations visit our website.