Medical Care for Skin
We cover a wide swath of dermatologic conditions, offering highly specialized and focused therapies for skin cancer treatment, hair loss, dermatologic allergies, aging skin and bulge ("pinachable" fat) resistant to diet and excercise.
Advanced Specialty Care
500 Commack Road, Suite 102
Commack, NY 11725
Dermatology Conditions Treated:
- Atopic and seborrheic dermatitis
- Skin cancer
- Acne vulgaris
- Pigmentary disorders
Advanced treatments for aesthetic concerns are also available, including, but not limited to, facial rejuvenation and skin resurfacing for more youthful-looking skin.
Specialties Offered at Our Commack Office:
- Adult and Pediatric General Dermatology - the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the skin.
- Cosmetic and Laser Procedures - a full range of facial rejuvenation techniques from Botox and dermal fillers, such as Radiesse and the Allergan family of products, to skin resurfacing using new cutting-edge technology.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy for Hair Loss and Facial Rejuvenation – uses injections of your own blood which has been specially concentrated to stimulate natural hair growth and repair damaged facial tissue, without risk of allergic reaction or rejection.
- Coolsculpting Body Contouring - a non-invasive, fat reduction procedure that is FDA cleared, safe, and effective. Coolsculpting’s fat freezing technology causes fat cells to die so they can be flushed from the body through natural processes.
- Cutaneous Oncology - evaluation, diagnosis and treatment for all skin cancer, including melanoma skin cancer.
- Mohs Surgery (Micrographic Skin Cancer Surgery) - the most effective and advanced treatment for basal cell and squamous cell skin cancers today offering the highest potential for cure.
The Dermatology team is comprised of skilled experts all focused on delivering the highest quality of patient care. Whether your issues are medical, cosmetic or both, we are dedicated to paying close attention to your needs and providing you with leading, current solutions.
For more information about our specialties and other practice locations, visit our website.