Stony Brook Center for Pain Management, Long Island’s only academic pain center, provides individualized and comprehensive care for patients who have new (acute) or long-standing (chronic) pain. We believe that listening to our patients and working with them to customize a treatment plan to meet their needs is critical. Our treatment goals are typically focused on restoration of function, improvement in quality of life, and relief from the suffering associated with your chronic pain.
Advanced Specialty Care
500 Commack Road, Suite 100
Commack, NY 11725
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Myofascial Pain
- Chronic Joint Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Neuropathies (nerve related pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (RSD)
- Chronic Headaches
- Pelvic Pain
- Post Shingles Pain
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain (i.e.: muscle/tendon/ligament, etc.)
- Chronic Pain (unknown etiology)
Specialties Offered at Our Commack Office:
- Evaluation of new patients with wide array of chronic pain conditions including spine pain, cancer-related pain, joint pain, post-surgical pain and nerve-related pain
- Provide recommendations for the management of your chronic and acute pain
- Individualized and patient centered treatment plans
Our team of board-certified pain physicians use a multi-disciplinary team approach and advanced techniques to diagnose and treat acute, chronic and cancer-related pain in patients of all ages.
For more information about our specialties and other practice locations, visit our website.