Stony Brook Surgical Associates, Innovation at Every Turn
We are pleased to offer TeleHealth appointments to allow our patients to receive quality care while in the comfort of their own home. To see if your Provider is accepting TeleHealth appointments, visit our Provider Directory and call your providers office directly.
One of the following devices is required to participate in TeleHealth.
- Smart Phone
- Computer or Laptop with Webcam
- Microsoft Teams App (see instruction link below to learn how to download)
- Email Address
Click here to view our full instruction guide on how to get started.
- Ensure your battery on your selected device is fully charged or connected to a power source
- Your internet is functioning and connected
- You have access to your email account
- Microsoft Teams application has been downloaded to your device
- You will receive a meeting invitation via email
- Select the "Join Teams Meeting" link in the confirmation email
- Do not open the Team app- follow the prompts via the email link
- Select "Join as a guest"
- Follow Prompts and begin your visit
If you have difficulty with TeleHealth access, or have questions regarding the application, please call on of our representatives at (631) 638-0597. They are available Monday through Friday 8 am to 6 pm. You can also visit our TeleHealth Website, for more information and helpful tips or visit the links below to help you get started.