Symptoms of ENT, head, and neck ailments often manifest themselves differently in children. Their conditions may also require different treatment methods than adults.
Our physicians have extensive experience in treating general pediatric ENT diseases. In addition, our team includes a fellowship-trained pediatric otolaryngologist who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of congenital and acquired malformations of the airway and respiratory obstruction, pediatric sleep apnea, pediatric sinus disease, and pediatric ear disease.
- Airway Stenosis
- Child’s Hearing Loss
- Children and Facial Paralysis
- Chronic Otitis Media (Middle Hear Infection)
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Chronic Tonsillitis
- Facial Paralysis (Bell’s Palsy)
- Laryngopharyngeal Reflux (LPR)
- Pediatric Food Allergies
- Pediatric Gastro-Esophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Pediatric Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Pediatric Sinusitis
- Pediatric Thyroid Cancer
- Tongue Tie (Ankyloglossia)