The Edie Windsor Healthcare Center
182 W. Montauk Hwy. Bldg. B, Suite D, Hampton Bays
Phone: (631) 287-5990
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
About the Center
The Edie Windsor Healthcare Center specializes in LGBTQ* healthcare services. We provide accessible, compassionate, and comprehensive care to all members and allies of the LGBTQ* community and the treatment and prevention of HIV. Our vision is to provide high quality healthcare services in a caring atmosphere while maintaining confidentiality and respect for each patient as an individual.
We provide confidential medical services in an accessible, non-judgmental environment regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity and expression. Most private insurance plans, Medicare, Medicaid, ADAP, ADAP Plus and PrEP-AP are accepted. On-call service 24 hours, 7 days per week. Bilingual Staff (English/Spanish).
Summary of Services:
- Comprehensive LGBTQ+ Primary & Family Medical Care (including hormone replacement therapy
- HIV Medical Care (including long acting injectable treatment)
- PrEP/PEP (including long acting injectable treatment)
- Sexual Health Care Services (Testing for STI, HIV, Hepatitis)
- Mental Health Counseling
- Supportive Case Management including health education, treatment adherence counseling, linkage to medical and support services
- Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
- LGBTQ+ Patient Navigator
For more information please visit our website at https://southampton.stonybrookmedicine.edu/services/LGBTQ-and-HIV-healthcare