Support from loved ones is essential to health and wellness. Support can come in many forms. Including Biological families, chosen families, school, friends, healthcare providers and others from the community. It’s important to find your support to help you navigate your LGBTQ* journey.
- Parents support information
- Grandparents dealing with LGBTQ grandchildren
- PFLAG is the first and largest organization for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ+) people, their parents and families, and allies.
- Family Acceptance Project® - LGBTQ Youth & Family Resources to Decrease Mental Health Risks & Promote Well‐Being
- AFFIRM - Recognizing the very important role that family plays in the lives of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) individuals, a number of psychologists have formed AFFIRM: Psychologists Affirming their Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Family.