Before Your Visit
To help us serve you better, please bring the following documents and information to all your visits:
- Insurance cards and form of payment
- Driver's license/ID
- Referrals and/or pre-authorizations if required
- A list of current medications, including dosage, frequency and any over the counter medications
- Previous operative reports
- Any previous imaging — both films (hard or digital copies) and reports
To save time at the office, please download and complete the appropriate form(s) below.
- Billing Sheet – Billing Information for all new SPINE patients.
- Dr. Barsi New Pediatric Patient History Form
- Dr. Barsi New Adult Patient History Form
On arriving at the office, please check in with the front-desk. Unfortunately, due to the physician’s busy schedules, walk-in appointments are not available and emergency visits are available only on a limited basis, but only following a phone call to our office.
There will be a short wait after checking in. You will be escorted to the first available exam room. You will be asked to change into a gown in order to be examined. You may also be asked to have X-rays taken at our facility if they are indicated.
You will first meet with one of our resident physicians or physician’s assistants who will take a history and perform a physical exam. This will be followed by a visit with the attending physician who will further examine you. Your physician will discuss your condition and develop a plan with you including any additional necessary studies, non-operative and operative treatment options.
Depending on the complexity of your problem, your visit may take up to three hours.