Welcome! Thank you for exploring employment opportunities at Stony Brook University, Stony Brook University Hospital and the Long Island State Veterans Home.
- To get started: Click here to create a profile with a user name, password and security question.
- View all of our current job opportunities or search using specific criteria to find jobs that match your interests. You may apply to more than one position at a time.
- Complete the online application and upload your resume or CV, or paste it as text within your profile. You can also request to be considered for future opportunities for which you may be qualified. Be sure to let us know your job preferences.
- Once your application is complete, click “submit.” You can also save the application as a draft and complete it at another time.
- When you have completed all the required fields, you will receive a message and email confirmation that tells you that your application has been successfully submitted.
Applying for positions Internally:
Current Employees (Stony Brook University Hospital, Long Island State Veterans Home, Stony Brook University or the Research Foundation at Stony Brook) All current employees automatically have an account. Click the Current Employee link to sign in with your NetID. Ensure the information in your Account Profile is accurate.
The “Internal Candidates” page is protected by NetID. This allows the system to identify you as a Stony Brook employee when you log on through this link. Log on to the site with your NetID from any computer with Internet access.
When you use the Current Employee link, your information will remain confidential.
Please note: FSA, PEO and Student Employees are considered External Candidates.
For Technical Taleo Assistance with completing the online application, password resets, or other technical assistance please visit https://sbu.cohost.com/portal/en/home.
You will need to create a User Name & Password to open a Ticket to receive Taleo assistance.
Our application system supports the following web browsers:
- IE 11 (64 bit) - Windows 7: Certified; Windows 8.1: Supported; Windows 10: Supported MAC
- Safari 11.1.2 - Windows OS: Not Supported MAC OS: Certified
- Safari 12.1.2 - Windows OS: Not Supported MAC OS: Supported
- Firefox 60.4.0 ESR - Windows OS: Certified MAC OS: Supported
- Firefox 64.0.2 - Windows OS: Certified MAC OS: Supported
- Chrome 64 - Windows OS: Certified MAC OS: Supported
- For Job Opportunities at Stony Brook Southampton click here: https://southampton.stonybrookmedicine.edu/careers
- For Job Opportunities at Clinical Practice Management Plan click here: https://www.stonybrookphysicians.com/html_community/careers/employment-opportunities.asp
- For Job Opportunities at Stony Brook Community Medical click here: https://www.stonybrookmedicine.edu/community-medical/careers
Stony Brook University Hospital, consistent with our shared core values and our intent to achieve excellence, remains dedicated to supporting healthier and more resilient communities, both locally and globally.
Stony Brook University/SUNY is an affirmative action, equal opportunity educator and employer.