Welcome! Thank you for exploring employment opportunities at Stony Brook University, Stony Brook Medicine and the Long Island State Veterans Home.
- To get started: Click here to create a profile with a user name, password and security question.
- View all of our current job opportunities or search using specific criteria to find jobs that match your interests. You may apply to more than one position at a time.
- Complete the online application and upload your resume or CV, or paste it as text within your profile. You can also request to be considered for future opportunities for which you may be qualified. Be sure to let us know your job preferences.
- Once your application is complete, click “submit.” You can also save the application as a draft and complete it at another time.
- When you have completed all the required fields, you will receive a message and email confirmation that tells you that your application has been successfully submitted.
If you have general questions about the application process, please call Human Resources at (631) 444-4700.
Again, thank you for your interest in employment at Stony Brook.
If you are currently employed at Stony Brook University Hospital, Long Island State Veterans Home, Stony Brook University or the Research Foundation at Stony Brook, please click here.
Stony Brook University/SUNY is an affirmative action, equal opportunity educator and employer.
The “Internal Candidates” page is protected by NetID. This allows the system to identify you as a Stony Brook employee when you log on through this link. Log on to the site with your NetID from any computer with Internet access.
When you use the Current Employee link, your information will remain confidential.
Questions? Call the Help Desk at (631) 444-HELP (4357).