Our plastic surgeons are committed to providing educational information to our patients and to those people considering plastic and reconstructive surgery. Here are answers to frequently asked questions about the following surgeries:
- Arm Lift Surgery
- Body Contouring
- Breast Implants
- Breast Reconstruction after Mastectomy
- Breast Reduction
- Dupuytren's Disease and Contracture Bent Fingers
- "Mommy Makeover"
- Nipple Reconstruction Following Breast Reconstruction Surgery
- Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvenation
- Oncoplastic Breast Reduction
- Reconstructive Surgery after Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Tummy Tuck and Lower Body Lift
Future information to be offered here will address a range of procedures related to plastic and reconstructive surgery. See also Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Index in Stony Brook Medicine's Health Library.