By working as a team, we are able to provide medical services 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 52 weeks a year. When you call with an emergency, you will be treated as soon as possible in our office or if after office hours, your call will be transferred to one of our doctors who will discuss your condition and meet you at the hospital, if necessary.
We also offer a walk-in clinic for new issues on Mondays from 3:00pm to 7:00pm.
Please call us at (631) 360-2200 during office hours to schedule a same day appointment. We will make every effort to schedule an appointment for you at a mutually convenient time.
We participate with most insurance companies and our expert billing staff will submit the necessary information to your insurance carrier. Insurance carriers require all physicians to collect any deductible and co-insurance directly from the patient.
- Aetna/US Healthcare
- Beech Street
- BC/BS Medi Senior Plan Mediblue
- Blue Cross Indemnity, PPO
- Blue Cross HMO POS EPO
- Building Service 32-BJ
- Cigna Healthcare/Open Access
- Centerlight Healthcare (Comprehensive Care Management)
- Emblem Healthcare Partners Essential Plan
- Empire BC/BS
- Empire BC/BS Excellus
- Empire BC/BS Federal
- Empire BC/BS Suffolk County
- GHI CBP
- GHI HMO
- GHI Medicare
- Great West Healthcare
- Healthfirst (including HNP & SHP, but not Essential)
- HealthNet Federal Services (Tricare)
- HealthSmart (WTC Health Program)
- HIP Medicaid
- HIP (Healthcare Partners)
- HIP/Emblem Essential Plan
- HIP/Emblem Select Care
- HIP VIP Prime
- HIP VIP Prime Medicare
- Island Group Administrators
- Magna Care
- No Fault
- OccuNet Provider Alliance
- Oxford Freedom (UHC not Metro)
- Oxford Liberty (UHC not Metro)
- Partners Health Plan (PHP)
- Railroad Medicare
- UnitedHealthcare UHC
- UHC Choice/UHC Choice Plus
- UHC Community Plan (Not essential)
- UHC Options
- UMR United Healthcare
- United/Empire Plan (NYSHIP)
- Worker’s Compensation
* Please call to confirm as this list is subject to change.
* Special payment plans available for our private pay and out of network patients.
We ask that you arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment to complete all the necessary paperwork. For us to best serve your medical needs, you must provide us with as much medical information as possible.
For your convenience, you can download, print and fill out the forms from this page or we can mail the paperwork to you before your appointment to help facilitate this process.