Long Island Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine
We are a comprehensive orthopedic practice treating all aspects of bone, joint, muscle injuries and disease. Our physicians at Long Island Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine have been providing quality orthopedic care to the community for many years. We maintain a high standard of medical care by providing continuity of care with a single physician, flexible scheduling and emergency appointments for our patients. Our physicians are on staff at St. Catherine of Siena Medical Center and Stony Brook University Hospital. As a part of Stony Brook Medicine, it allows for easy referrals to high-quality specialists and seamless collaboration on our integrated electronic patient record.
Same-day appointments available
Digital x-ray on site.
- Sports-related injuries
- Back pain/spine disorders
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstruction
- Knee arthroscopy and meniscus repair verse debridement
- Anatomic and reverse total shoulder replacement
- Shoulder arthroscopy
- Rotator cuff repair
- Labral repair
- Epidural steroid injections
- Platelet-rich plasma injections
- Ultrasound guided joint injections