Whether you have a new concern, chronic condition, an emergency or need surgery, we’ll take care of you and take every possible precaution to keep you safe.
We are also taking these additional safety measures:
- Waiting rooms are arranged to allow for optimal social distancing
- All employees and patients must wear a mask
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout our facilities
- Cleaning frequency has been increased
- Separate facilities are designated for patients who are confirmed with or suspected of having COVID-19
To learn more about what Stony Brook Medicine is doing across all facilities, please visit stonybrookmedicine.edu/open.
View a full list of our practices by specialty: stonybrookmedicine.edu/community-medical/practices