At Stony Brook Medicine Community Medical Group our patients’ health is essential.
Whether you have a new concern, chronic condition, an emergency or need surgery, we’ll take care of you and take every possible precaution to keep you safe.
We are also taking these additional safety measures:
- Waiting rooms are arranged to allow for optimal social distancing
- All employees and patients must wear a mask
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout our facilities
- Cleaning frequency has been increased
- Separate facilities are designated for patients who are confirmed with or suspected of having COVID-19
To learn more about what Stony Brook Medicine is doing across all facilities, please visit stonybrookmedicine.edu/open.
We understand that many of our patients are anxious to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. While we look forward to being able to vaccinate our patients soon, we currently do not have any vaccine available for our patients. You can determine if you are eligible to receive the vaccine here. If you are eligible, it will also direct you to where you can receive the vaccine.
We will continue to keep you informed about COVID-19 vaccination through our patient portal, the Stony Brook Medicine website and social media channels as vaccines and information becomes available.