Stony Brook Dermatology Associates is a broad spectrum suite that enables us to provide dermatologic treatment and care on many dimensions. We achieve the total solution for each patient by offering myriad sub-specialty treatments. An academic environment is the linchpin to the efficiency and superior quality of our patient care.
We are committed to fulfilling Stony Brook's mission of excellence in patient care, education, research and community service. Our specialized dermatology services contribute to the unique range and reputed quality of healthcare provided at Stony Brook Medicine.
- Cosmetic Dermatology – a variety of restorative and rejuvenating treatment options
- Cutaneous Allergy - diagnosis and treatment of allergic reactions
- Dermatologic Oncology – expert care for skin cancer
- Laser Technology - state-of-the-art light treatment options for skin disorders and in cosmetic procedures
- MOHS (Micrographic Skin Cancer Surgery) – a highly specialized technique that removes skin cancer in stages
- Pediatric Dermatology - diagnosis and treatment of skin conditions in children and adolescents
- Phototherapy - ultraviolet light treatments that mimic the benefits of sun exposure