The Division of Emergency Imaging at Stony Brook University provides real-time 24/7 multimodality coverage to three hospitals: Stony Brook University Hospital, Peconic Bay Medical Center and John T. Mather Memorial Hospital.
Our Division by the numbers:
- Three Sites: Stony Brook University Hospital, John T. Mather Memorial Hospital and Peconic Bay Medical Center
- 175,000 ED patient visits per year
- 180,000 ED imaging exams per year
- 50,000 ED CT scans per year
- 100,000 ED Radiographs per year
- 6,000 ED MRI per year
- 20,000 ED Ultrasounds per year
- 3,000 Cardiac CT Angiograms per year
- 24/7 Dedicated Nursing
- 24/7 Dedicated Ultrasound Technicians
- 24/7 Radiology Resident Coverage for CT, MRI, US and Radiographs at Stony Brook University.
- 24/7 Radiology Attending Coverage for CT, MRI, US and Radiographs at all three sites.
- 12 hours ( 8am-8pm) 7 days per week of Cardiac CT coverage by the Division of Advanced Cardiac Imaging: Eric Feldmann, M.D.