Our goal at Stony Brook Community Medical is for you to feel confident about the quality and coordination of the medical care you receive, whether it’s a one-time acute event, a chronic condition or any type of health concern in-between. We’re continuously investing in new practices, technologies and procedures to help enhance our ability to provide more effective and consistent communication about information regarding your health. The best part is that with better communication and more consistency, comes less of the following:
- Less record keeping required on your part
- Less time spent repeating the same information over and over to different health care providers
- Less inconvenience of having to go for the same test twice
- Less risk of avoidable hospitalization
- Less worry and frustration
Read more on how we’re enhancing the coordination of patient care.