Stony Brook Medicine integrates and elevates all of Stony Brook University’s health-related initiatives: education, research and patient care. It includes our Health Sciences schools — Medicine, Dental, Health Professions, Nursing and Social Welfare — a Program in Public Health, as well as Stony Brook University Hospital, Stony Brook Children’s Hospital, Stony Brook Southampton Hospital, Stony Brook Eastern Long Island Hospital, Long Island State Veterans Home, and more than 200 community-based healthcare settings throughout Suffolk County.
A Leader in Healthcare.
Stony Brook Medicine comprises
Stony Brook Medicine also encompasses:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Stony Brook Children’s Hospital
- Stony Brook Southampton Hospital
- Stony Brook Eastern Long Island Hospital
- Community-Based Ambulatory Healthcare
- Long Island State Veterans Home
- Stony Brook Cancer Center
- Stony Brook Heart Institute
- Stony Brook Neurosciences Institute
- Stony Brook Trauma Center