As a primary care practice, we pride ourselves on providing comprehensive, evidence-based healthcare to each of our patients. We understand that every patient’s needs are unique and work with you to find the best course of treatment. We provide the following services:
- Preventive Medicine
- Adult and Geriatric Care
- INR/Coumadin Monitoring
- Hemoglobin A1C Checks (in-office monitoring of glucose control)
- Glucose Monitoring
- Visual Acuity
- Diabetic Foot Examination
- Clinical Breast Examination
- Cerumen Disimpaction (ear irrigation)
- Suture Removal
- Vitamin B12 Injection
- Pre-Operative Risk Assessment
Geriatric Physician Consultant
- Thorough review of your medical history and medical conditions such as Alzheimer's disease, dementia, chronic pain, congestive heart failure (CHF), frequent falls, diabetes, hypertension and more.
- Thorough review of your medications and supplements as the risk of drug interaction increases with each new medication.
- Comprehensive medical plan that is easy to follow to give you peace of mind.
- Second opinion to help put your mind at ease that you have made the right decision.
- DOT physicals
- Coast Guard physicals
- Firefighter physicals
- Immigration physicals