Inpatient Acute Pain Services
Our inpatient service is available 7 days a week, 24-hours a day. Our Pain Nurses will visit you several times a day to be sure you are comfortable regarding your pain. We are the only hospital in Suffolk County who offers advanced regional analgesia techniques including long-acting single shot nerve blocks as well as continuous multimodal nerve blocks.
Our services include:
- Patient controlled analgesia (PCA)
- Regional anesthesia (epidural and other infusions)
Pain Management is available for:
- Post-operative pain
- Trauma pain
- Burn patients
- Pediatric pain
- Acute exacerbation of chronic pain
- Chronic malignant and nonmalignant pain
Outpatient Chronic Pain Services
Our Pain Center is staffed by anesthesiologists and Nurse Practitioners, who are experts in the field of pain management. They will be happy to answer any questions you have regarding your pain management.
- Management of chronic pain (malignant and nonmalignant)
- Follow-up visits
- Pain medicine management
For additional information, please call (631) 638-PAIN(7246).