My name is Shannen Harbourne. I am a cancer program nurse for the Department of Urologic Oncology. My role is to work together with the interdisciplinary care team to assist in the coordination of patient care. I can also help to arrange supportive services, including but not limited to, nutrition, social work, financial navigation, education, and community organizations. In addition, I also arrange prostate cancer screenings at Stony Brook for eligible patients and work to set appropriate patients up with genetic counseling and clinical trials.
If you are interested in any of the above services or would like to become a patient of Stony Brook Urology, please do not hesitate to contact me at (631) 216-2768.
- Registered Nurse
- Oncology Nursing Certification
- Master of Science in Nursing Leadership from SUNY Stony Brook (2018)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing at SUNY Farmingdale (2015)
- Professional Nurses Association of Suffolk County (PNASC)
- Oncology Nurses Society (ONS)
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Urologic Oncology
- Patient Navigation
- Genetic Counseling Coordination