We evaluate, diagnose and provide individualized treatments for patients with disorders that affect the movement, or motility, in their digestive tracts, which may also impair digestion. Each patient referred to our Center is treated with compassion, and both the referring physician and patient can be assured of timely communication every step of the way.
• Esophageal Motility Disorders
• Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
• Chronic Constipation
• Fecal Incontinence
• Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
Who We Serve
• Patients with disorders that affect the movement (motility) in their digestive tract, which can impair digestion
• Patients and their referring gastroenterologists seeking a conclusive diagnosis for these complex conditions, which require specialized expertise and technically advanced tools
High Resolution Esophageal Manometry
High Resolution Esophageal Impedance
BRAVO 48 hour pH testing
24 hour pH testing
24 hour pH Impedance testing
Wireless Motility (Smartpill)
Complex Stricture Dilation
High Resolution Anorectal Manometry
Pelvic Floor Retraining/Biofeedback
Alexandra Guillaume, MD, is the Director of the GI Motility Center.
To schedule an appointment, call (631) 444-1759.