The On-line Clinical Oncology Research Environment (OnCore) is an internet-based solution providing the necessary security, auditability, and process visibility for meeting the demands of managing cancer-related clinical trials.
The following provides a high-level overview of some of the key categories of the OnCore system. Most of these features can be accessed via appropriate Role-based Consoles that concentrate the information and activities relevant to different staff roles such as Principal Investigators, Research Nurses, Data Managers, Data Monitors, Cancer Center Administrators, or Biostatisticians. A console represents a single focal point designed to meet the work related needs of a given role.
- Study Setup and Activation
- Study Tracking and Committee Coordination
- Subject Eligibility Verification
- Subject Registration
- Safety Monitoring
- Accrual Monitoring
- Custom Case Report Forms & Case Report Form Data Collection
- Protocol and Subject Data Review
- Data Monitoring
- Data Export
- Access Logs and Audit Trails
Further information about OnCore's modules can be found here.