ABOUT DR. JEREMIAS:
After completing her residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Massachusetts, Worcester, Dr. Elisabeth Jeremias joined Fallon Clinic, a local multi-specialty group practice, in 2005.
When her family moved to Long Island, New York, Dr. Jeremias joined the OB GYN division of Queens Long Island Medical Group. Over the past seven years she has been providing care in Suffolk and has now joined Stony Brook University Medicine.
- Family Planning and Birth Control (ranging from birth control pills to IUD placement)
- Well visits and cervical cancer screening
- Prenatal Care
- Pregnancy planning and preconception counseling
- Evaluation and treatment of abnormal PAP tests and HPV (Human Papilloma Virus) related disease (Colposcopies, treatment of genital warts)
- Screening and counseling for sexually transmitted infections
- Evaluation and management of abnormal menstrual bleeding and abnormal uterine bleeding (eg. bleeding after menopause)
- Evaluation and treatment of changed sexual function (eg. decreased libido and painful intercourse)
- Management of vasomotor symptoms (hot flashes) and mood swings in (peri)menopause
- Testing and treatment of abnormal vaginal discharge and inflammation of vagina and/or vulva
- Surgical management of abnormal skin growths involving the genital area